UPDATE: Maxx has been ADOPTED!
(We are keeping this post up so that visitors can still read it and watch his video.)
We came across this Housing Wanted classified ad in Maxx’s room this morning. We thought we would post it for him, since he doesn’t have thumbs.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hi, my name is Maxx and I’m looking for new digs!
A little bit about me:
- 2.5 years old
- Neutered male
- Still sleep with stuffed animals (I’m not ashamed.)
- Athletic- always up for a round of tug or a jog.
- Hamburg and ice cream connisseur
I’m looking for roommates that…
- Are active and like hikes, walks, and playing with stuffed animals.
- Can occasionally drive me places (I don’t have a car).
- Have a low-key lifestyle and aren’t big partiers.
- Can help me manage my fear of strangers.
- Are comfortable with affection, primarily cuddling.
I’m looking for a situation where I can work rather than pay rent. I can provide services as a personal trainer, movie-watching snuggle-buddy, and/or help you finish any hamburgers you need eaten. My move-in date is flexible.
Please watch the attached ettiquette video as a testament to my character.
Please contact my current roommates for references and more information about me.
Video soundtrack: “Comic Hero” by Kevin MacLeod.